Check out the Best places to live in the US prepared by CNN Money:
1. Sharon, MA - is a town in New England that has plentyful good jobs in Boston, Providence, and the Route 128 tech corridor. It's a half-hour train ride from Boston or Providence, this one-time summer resort has the natural beauty of a more remote place. 40% remains open space, and the town jewel, Lake Massapoag, offers a place for residents to swim, picnic, and enjoy concerts on Memorial Beach.
2. Louisville, CO - it has bagged no.1 twice but dropped to 2nd this year. It's a great place to raise a family, with well-regarded schools and a safe community.
Louisville's housing market has been on the rise since 2008, and its place in the technology-rich Denver-Boulder corridor has kept the job outlook solid, despite recent setbacks like Phillips 66 pulling the plug on a much-anticipated renewable-energy campus. Work-life balance in Louisville is hard to beat.
3. Vienna, VA - the suburbs in Northern Virginia, Vienna is very walkable with a historic center, and unique businesses that give Vienna an identity all its own.
4. Chanhassen, MN - Chanhassen was affected by Minnesota's woes during the downturn, but the town is bouncing back and taking fresh steps to improve. The area school district recently provided $700,000 in grants for classroom tech projects and is now rolling out Wi-Fi on all school buses. The town also beefed up commuter options.
5. Sherwood, OR - this small town just outside Portland. Just west of Sherwood is Willamette Valley wine country. Keep going and in less than two hours you're on the Oregon Coast. Or travel 65 miles east to Mount Hood for skiing or hiking. Then there's Portland, home to highly acclaimed restaurants, microbreweries, museums, theater, and more.
6. Berkeley Heights, NJ - Home to Alcatel Lucent's U.S. headquarters, close to major pharmaceutical makers, and a 50-minute commute into New York City, Berkeley Heights offers easy access to a wide range of jobs.
7. Mason, OH - lots of good company in proximity like Procter & Gamble and Mitsubishi.
8. Papillion, NE - it has a great schools, safe streets, and 15-minute, traffic-jam-free commute to Omaha, home of major employers in industries like financial services and health care.
9. Apex, NC - It has a range of affordable homes and is still growing, with residential building permits up 60% in the first quarter of 2013 compared with 2012.
10. West Goshen, PA - West Goshen Township has a lush, suburban feel, with quiet, tree-shaded residential areas, lovely parks, and a full slate of community activities.
Check out the Full List Here..